Sunday, October 7, 2012

Los Microwaves - Radio Heart(1979)

    If you haven't heard Los Microwaves before you've been missing out alot.  This EP came out in 79, one year after their first EP.  These tracks appear on their LP as well, Life After Breakfast which is definitely worth a listen..  Los Microwaves members all worked on the  Baby Buddha Music for Teenage Sex LP and David Javelosa had his hands in many projects surrounding Posh boy records.
In a nutshell: fast paced upbeat synth pop party music.

Have fun,
j

Los Microwaves - Radio Heart(1979)
1.  Radio Heart
2.  Coast to Coast




2 comments:

  1. Los mircowaves?what is this? I need to read more on it. Thank you for sharing it with us, it surely got my attention now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I just got a topic for my new assignment as it is not known to me. Thank you for sharing information with us..

    ReplyDelete